Form 15CA & 15CB filing with the Income Tax Authorities
Please fill in the query form for details!!
FORM 15 CA
It is a declaration of Remitter and is used as a tool for collecting information in respect of payments which are taxable in hands of recipient non-resident. The said form is to be submitted to RBI/Authorized Dealer before making the remittance. It is only mandatorily required when the services for which payment is made is taxable in India, else a a declaration in form of Note can be given to the dealer for making payment.
FORM 15 CB
The chargeability of tax in hands of recipient non-resident can be ascertained and certified by obtaining certificate from a Chartered Accountant in Form 15 CB, it is an alternate channel of obtaining Tax clearance apart from Certificate from Assessing Officer. 15CB is the Tax Determination Certificate where the issuer CA examines the remittance having regard to chargeability under provisions of Income Tax Act along with the provisions of Double Tax Avoidance Agreements with the Recipients Residence Country.
INFORMATION TO BE REQUIRED FOR FILLING FORM 15CA & 15CB
A. Details of Remitter
- Name of Remitter.
- Address of Remitter.
- PAN of Remitter.
- Principal Place of Business of Remitter.
- E-Mail Address and Phone No. Of Remitter
- Status of the Remitter (Firm/Company/Other)
B. Details of Remittee
- Name and Status of the Remittee
- Address of the Remittee
- Country of the Remittee (Country to Which Remittance Is Made)
- Principal Place of the Business of the Remittee
C. Details of the Remittance
- Country to Which Remittance Is Made
- Currency in Which Remittance Is Made
- Amount of Remittance in Indian Currency
- Proposed Date of Remittance
- Nature of Remittance as Per Agreement (Invoice Copy to Be Asked From Client)
D. Bank Details of the Remitter
- Name of Bank of the Remitter
- Name of Branch of the Bank
- BSR Code of the Bank
- Father’s Name of the Signing Person
- Designation Of The Signing Person
Registrations India's Learning Hub
Registrations India's Make my Docs
15CA / 15CB filing ?
Why Choose RegistrationsIndia.com?
15CA / 15CB filing ?