New Company Registration through Central Registration Centre (CRC)
On 25th March, 2016 a part of the website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) that is used for filing company data, incorporation details etc. went offline. It came back online 2 days later on 27th March, 2016 with a whole new company registration process. The new MCA21 was revamped and a new procedure for registration of a new company registration through central registration centre (CRC) was introduced.
Forms to be submitted
- INC-7: For registration of private limited company through Central Registration Centre, the form to be submitted is INC-7. This form will also be used for registration of limited company and Section 8 Company as per Companies Act, 2013.
- INC-2: To register a one-person company the application must be submitted in form INC-2.
- INC-29: For applicants who wish to register their company in a single step without name approval process and a separate DIN, use form INC-29. It is an integrated incorporation form that provides single-step registration.
- INC-22: Then an applicant needs to submit form INC-22 which is used intimate change of situation of registered office. The form is also used during incorporation to declare its first registered office.
- URC-1: URC-1 is the form used when a company wants to register under Section 366 of Companies Act, 2013.
- DIR-12: The last form that needs to be submitted is DIR-12. It is used to appoint directors and key managerial personnel.
New Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
With the introduction of new system of registration of companies, MCA has also changed the format of COI. The change has been introduced by Companies (Incorporation) Second Amendment Rules, 2016.
Under the new certificate the name of Registrar of Companies (ROC) approving the incorporation will appear along with its jurisdiction instead of the name of the authority who used to approve it.
The new system has centralized the registration process. Now the process of registration of companies will become faster as well as much more transparent.
I hope you have liked this article on ' What is Service Tax Registration in India', if yes please comment below...
For more information you can visit www.registrationsindia.com
Let us know your Registration, Taxation & Compliance Requirements