Got a Query ? Call us at +91-99115-99119

What are the other Registrations Required after Incorporation of Private Limited Company?


What are the other Registrations Required after Incorporation of Private Limited Company?

A company is undoubtedly the best form of entity for business purposes. The process of registration of a company is easy but lengthy. There are way too many procedures that must be followed and Companies Act, 2013 is quite strict about them. The registration process of a private limited company doesn't end with its incorporation. Registrations Required after Incorporation of Private Limited Company. There are several other registrations that must be made in order to commence business.

Registration under Shop Act

It is mandatory for companies to register themselves with the local Municipal Corporations and obtain license or gumasta from them. Having gumasta makes running a business legal. You must quote the license number on every document that has the name of the firm written on it. For instance, bills, letter heads, cash memos, purchase orders etc.

PAN registration

After company incorporation the most important registration is for a PAN (Permanent Account Number) card. Getting your entity registered with Income Tax Department is mandatory and must be done as soon as possible. Once you have a PAN card you can also apply for TAN (Tax Deduction Account Number), in case you'll be deducting tax at source. Having a TAN and PAN is compulsory and thats the first thing every company should do after getting incorporated.

Register Trademark for  6,799 all inclusive

TIN number

Once you receive your PAN card you must apply for TIN (TaxPayer Identification Number) number with Sales Tax Department. A unique number will be given to you which you must quote on every bill, cash memo or invoice.

Open bank account

The next important thing in the list is to open up a current account at a bank. Opening a bank requires several documents like PAN, Certificate of Incorporation, copy of Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA), TIN number, address proof, gumasta, DIN (Director Identification Number) and ID proof of signing authority etc.

There are various other registrations as well and based on the entity's business it should get the necessary registrations done. For instance, if ABC Ltd. is into manufacturing, then it should register with Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC). To run a business an entity has to get itself registered with appropriate authorities and departments.

Hope you have liked our article on " What are the other registrations required after incorporation of Private Limited Company? ". Let us know what you think in the comment section below. For more information you can visit

Let us know your Registration, Taxation & Compliance Requirements


No Comments

Post a Comment

error: Content is protected !!