How to sell on Amazon ?
Amazon is a multi-national firm that has worldwide presence. It is a market leader in e-commerce business and has a strong hold in the market. Amazon has its own warehousing and supply chain facility for which it charges a fee from its sellers. It is a brand name that is trusted by millions of people. Sell on Amazon, Amazon has the widest range of products and you can sell anything you like. Good news : To Sell on Amazon is quite easy. The complete process is as follows:
- Register yourself as a seller on amazon.in. You can use your buyer ID as well. Amazon doesn't require registration of private limited company or another entity for sale of goods. Individuals can sell goods for which they'll need
- PAN Card,
- TIN number and
- Bank Account.
Fill in all the mandatory details. Other documents required are ID proof and address proof.
- List some 10-15 products. Amazon already has a huge database, so you do not need to make a new listing every time. If the product is already listed on the site, all you have to do is add it in your catalog. Commit the quantity you want to sell along with a price.
- Amazon will then take up to 7-10 business days to make your store live. It will check all the credentials and only after proper validation will make it visible to customers.
- Once an order is received you will be able to view it on your seller dashboard. Amazon will also send you a mail.
- Create an invoice, select a dispatch date and ready the order. Amazon gives you a 3 day window to dispatch a package. You can either choose Amazon's shipping services or use your own courier. Once the order is dispatched you have to enter the tracking ID of the courier so that a customer knows where his order is.
- Once the order is accepted by the customer, Amazon will deduct its commission along with shipping charges, if any, and will transfer the rest of the amount to your bank account which you will receive within 14 days of acceptance by customer.
I hope you have liked this article on ' How To Sell On Amazon', if yes please comment below. For more information you can visit www.registrationsindia.com
Let us know your Registration, Taxation & Compliance Requirements