How to sell on Flipkart ?
Today's question is How to sell on Flipkart? E-commerce is a big platform. It has helped entrepreneurs tap into global markets. Today even a small business house situated in a small town can perform business transactions with a customer in a metro city. Selling goods online has changed the conventional form of business. It has opened gates to growth and prosperity.
It has made Business-to-Business (B2B), Business-to-Customer (B2C) and Customer-to-Customer (C2C) transactions easier. A person can make online sales via two channels, viz. by developing a website of his own and secondly by registering himself as a seller on online-marketplace.
There are many e-commerce portals like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal etc. that allow business houses to register themselves as sellers on a pre-developed site.
You can register yourself there and start selling products like electronic items, grocery, books, house-hold items etc.
Such a portal is Flipkart. It is a seller and also allows users to register themselves and sell through it. The registration process as follows.
- Visit seller.flipkart.com and register yourself which is free of cost. Fill in the form. You will need a bank account, TIN number and PAN card for registration purpose. It will take around 15-20 minutes. Registration of private limited company is not required to register as seller.
- Once the registration is done you can list your products. Flipkart offers self-serve tools that makes adding product information, uploading pictures quite easy. Compile an attractive catalog and upload it.
- Once the registration is complete, Flipkart will make your store live, that is, people will be able to view your listings. Flipkart also provides third party services like logistics, cataloging, packaging, warehousing etc.
- Once an order is received you will see it on your seller dashboard. Create an invoice, ready the package and select a pick-up date and time. A delivery boy will come and pick up your orders. He will give you an receipt and the orders will be dispatched to respective customers.
- Once the order is accepted, Flipkart will deduct its commission and transfer the rest to your registered bank account.
Selling on Flipkart is easy and profitable as well.
Hope you have liked our article on " How to sell on Flipkart ". Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
For more information you can visit www.registrationsindia.com
Let us know your Registration, Taxation & Compliance Requirements